samedi 30 juillet 2011

Binioulec By Robert Le Pajolec, 1962 !!!






















Binioulec is a wonderful book illustrated by Robert Le Pajolec. I don't know other books by this illustrator and it's a shame because he has a very interesting universe. The illustrations are very colorful, the graphics are typical from the 50s/60s but he has a personal touch, this book has something really original, he uses a combination of photos and drawings sometimes ! I scanned other pages so if you are interested to see them, let me know !!! 
it will be the most beautiful effect in your library !!! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Karel en mienet written by Mariejte Witteveen and illustrated by Eddy Dukkers, circa 1950.

Karel en mienet is one of my favorite illustrated book. I'm still looking for Karel en mienet 2, if you have it and...